feeling very very down

Less than one minute read time.

had to tell work yesterday that i could not attend, my throat has swollen up making it very difficult for me to swallow, even water hurts, the mouth wash does too.

i knew it would be bad but dint think it would be this bad this quick. am feeling very lifeless and have even thought of saying no to the next lot of treatment as it will only make me feel worse, i dont think the oncologist has took into the treatment plan that i am on other medications for other problems, have been told by a few people that he does not care about other conditions only the cancer he is dealing with i find that very hard to digest but i will ask him when i go up today, well off for a bath now before i go up to the hospital

see you all later

Biggles13

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

BIGGLES -  YOU DOWN ??  oh dear xxxxx hugs xxxxx  

Thought you were going to well, but your body has to have chemo to fight the cancer cells so it has to be strong which is bound to make you feel low.  you wouldnt be normal putting a brave smile on your face every day.  You will have good days and bad days and i am routing for you !  Your girlfriend must be in a state too, tell her i send her a hug too.

Take care mate   Dawnie f xxxxxxx