odd

Less than one minute read time.
i have just recived this email from AINTALOVE Hello My name is anita, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (anitababy3000@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above anita.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (anitababy3000@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION Is this some weirdo?
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Becki

A lot of us received this message, it has been reported to Admins. Ignore and block user and hopefully these sad people will leave us all alone.

Lynne

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Becki, yes it most certainly is a weirdo.  Unfortunately these saddos do pop up from time to time.

Most of us have received them in PMs, but one member on here actually received this message in her private email.  Scary stuff.  Like Lynne says, best thing to do is block them from contacting you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Becki

I also received this email and deleted it and thought what kind of weirdo can do something like this.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Becki,

I also received one of these e-mails, apparently someone wants me as a good husband!! lol! I just deleted it after having a laugh! but annoying as to know how they got my e-mail address!!!

Jilly

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi,

I agree this is strange, I got this private message and not sure what to think. Why does she not receive private messages as I forgot and tried to send one!!!!

Glad you were thinking the same.