babyjane's blog

• rest in peace linda 52.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    some sad news folks just found out today linda passed away on the 17 th of october. my sincerce condolansces to the family . i hadnt spoke to her for some time time as she had become quite poorly and evenually passed away peacefully in the hospice.
  • time to thanks and good bye

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hi all just like to say thanks for everything. just feel now its time to leave. some lovely people on site but now got to personal very clicky. this what not the site was about. its lovely your there but now not for the right reasons. just to give support you know which ones you give support to. i can name all of you whom are a ? a very close group excluding everyone else there are there for you yourselves and now its…
  • the sun really did shine on a wonderfull day.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well thanks to lanz and carol for a wonderfull day. the sun was shining the company fantastic what more could you ask for. also the entertainment via lell and her wonderfull family was briliant and the food poor scoffy worked her but off was out of this world.it was no nice to put a face to a name and feel like i have an extended family.thank you to each and everyone for all your support and kindness you are all trulely…
  • having a bad day.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well today has been horrible. cant stop crying being very negative. sat here looking at photos of kids, weddings .and lots of happy memories. then reality creeps in and you think will this be the last time. cant get my head round the start of the year, making plans for holdays improvements to house and then everything goes pear shaped. iam half way through the chemo and dont know whether its working or not. i just want…
  • change of chemo anyone else this happened to

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi,All just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.After having first cycle of chemo had routine appointment with oncoligist thursday before starting 2nd cycle of chemo friday. iam currently on gemcarbo. he wasnt happy about blood tests revealing liver function wasnt normal compared to before chemo started.he has took me off gemicitne as this is one of the side affects. i have been told this is the main one for…