Thoughts from the frontline - 103 - Wedding photos special!

Less than one minute read time.

OK, here they are, the first sneak preview of our wedding photos :-)

http://www.alexbeckett.co.uk/blog/2010/04/07/wedding-tracy-and-andrew-radnage-nr-high-wycombe/

Andrew xxx

Anonymous
  • Fab! You both look so healthy and happy. Only another forty years to do to catch up with me!

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What fantastic photos and what an original wedding.  Must say, T's outfit looks divine, and I've never seen flowers like that before! OK Andrew, you looked good as well.

It looks like you had a wonderful day, a day to remember for the rest of your lives.

By the way, I presume the photo where you have your arms crossed is with your son. Did you stand him in manure when he was younger? He's sooooo tall........ or are you standing in a hole? LOL

Makes my wedding photos look rather dreary.

Wishing you many many years of happiness together,.

Angela xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh they are wonderful......T looks so beautiful and what a swell party it was!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great honey/happy moon!

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What fabulous photos!!  You both look so happy!!

Marsha xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

the photo's look fabulous, congratulations to you both! As someone who is due to get married in October this year I hope that my photo's are as good and more importantnly that my wedding is nearly as much fun as yours looks!  

I absolutely love the verse on the tissues, what a fabulous idea - was that an A&T original?