Thoughts from the frontline - 102 - Oops we did it again!

3 minute read time.

Good morning to you all out there. Well we did it! T and I were married on Saturday in the little village hall in Radnage. 

What a day! What an event! Now I know that you all want to see pictures and you will but we didn't take any ourselves so you will just have to wait. We did have two professional photographers (Alex and Chris) there so they should be good. As soon as they become available we will post some for you all to see.

Also.... there is a video of the day that will be edit and post on YouTube when we get back from our honeymoon - thanks again Mike for taking up the role of chief cameraman! I guarantee that you will be open mouthed when you see the clips from the show. 

Yes I did say "show" :-) The order of service had "It's Showtime!" on the front cover. And that my friends was the theme of the event throughout the day. Months of work by an army of friends had turned the village hall into a wonderland of a spring wedding venue. And months of practice would give us a show that quite simply went perfect throughout the day.

And bless my local medical team that had taken quite a poorly Andrew on Thursday and by doubling up the strength of a cocktail of drugs got me into just about top form for the day. Thanks Lucy G - you care and consideration to make sure I could dance let alone walk down the aisle was just wonderful.

There were tears from the start with Alan - T's dad - being the celebrant. Thank you Alan you were the best.

Thanks to Sam Mini and William for starting the show. To James and Roger as the best usher mates a bloke can get. To Laura and Catherine as the beautiful bridesmaids.

To my son Phil who was my best man and made me the proudest dad in the world. To Becca for being there in just the best way possible.

To T's cousin Kim who was my best girl who made us all cry with the first reading. To T's mum Sue who sang "At Last" in a way that made the hairs on your neck stand up.

To the lovely Julie and Patrick who despite being busy busy celebs themselves took time out to do two wonderful heartfelt readings.

Thanks also to Lee Michelle Jenny Alan Kieran Paul Brett Geraldine Tini who joined the above to help create the magical world on the day and then helped take it all down again and clear up yesterday!

To the army of crafters and "the stitch n bitch girls" for there magnificent help in doing many hours of evening and weekend toil to make the crazy things we wanted to include in our day. 

To the other halves of the "stitch and bitch girls" - you can now have your wives back!

Thanks to Jo for the kusadama balls - I bow to you dedication!

To Rosemary and Ken for the barn dancing who even got Mr O out onto the floor to dance! A medal is well deserved to you both :-)

To every one  - family and friends - who joined us for the day cheered and clapped danced and sang and joined in with this celebration of life on this joyful day.

For all your generous donations to the charity fund pot at the bar!

Thanks to everyone here on Macmillan who sent their best wishes hugs and love to us both. our wonderful virtual congregation!

For all you hugs and kisses and kind words.

For sharing the special day with us.

Thank you thank you thank you

We love you all

Andrew & T xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous