No sleep tonight for me!

Less than one minute read time.

Tomorrow morning, I have to go to my local hospital for my 4 monthly review at the ENT clinic, s**t, why do I let myself get so worked up, so bloody anxious!!

I'll be 2 years post treatment on November, sooo lucky, but the effects of cancer never goes away! It's all about the "what if's" anxiety and depression  with me, at times like this!

Does anyone else get so worked up! Since the end of my treatment, I have a real hard time walking into any hospital, even family births are hard!

Sorry for moaning , I'm going to take the dog for a work now(and have a wee squeal when  nobody is about, Seriously!)

Big Hugs, always,

Alison.x                                                                                                                                           

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had my surgery in Feb 2007 and still get worked up going for my 4 monthly check ups. In one way it is like a security blanket, knowing that there is someone watching out for you. I have been told that neuroendocrine tumours can return! I will cross that bridge if it happens.