you couldn't make this up....

Less than one minute read time.

hi chaps

well had my big meeting with the surgeon at the hospital, and its not looking good.........

my little friend is bigger than they thought, and is now classed as an advanced cancer. lymphnodes in abdomen are showing signs aswell as towards the top end of my gullet. add to this they measured it at over a third to half way the length of my gullet and no prises for guessing not an optomistic outlook..

so 13 weeks of chemo, then all the tests again to see if its stopped the spread and reduced the main growth. if it has then another 13weeks of chemo (possibly), asked if this was classed as pallitive care.."no your in the grey area between pallative care and surgery".

BUT never give up as custer said (joke)....(the best i can do today). only thing is i'm young (43 ha ha) fit (if abit on the large side) so they're are going in for extreme chemo (sounds like something on sky1) don't know wot i've let myself in for.

as ever stay happy positive and love n enjoy your family and friends around you,   take care, joe. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

third time lucky christine, and you know wot your right still young at heart......infact just been informed yet again by she how must be obeyed (oh now i'm for it) i'm on the same wave length as my 5 yr old grandson, all i can say is PHWARRRRP. (think thats how you spell a raspberry)

thanks for all the wishes and they are returned twice over, take care and as always stay happy positive and enjoy those around you joe x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You go for it and don't ever give up. Lots of good thoughts, best wishes and love being sent your way

Jo x