countdown to chemo..

1 minute read time.

hi folks,

well the countdown has reached it's last  5 days. got to admit not having a great time of it lately, my eatings drastically reduced, the pain drastically increased. you know the little non stop niggling little bugger that lives inside you has actually convinced me its GETTING BIGGER......

so at 43 now reverted back to pureeed food, got to laugh  spent a fortune at the dentists over the last couple of yrs wonder if i can get a refund...better still whats the price  for a nearly new part worn crown on ebay along with some oversized jeans could be onto a winner.

what i can't get used to is the aches and cramps i get when asleep, could be due to the tramidol, need to check with doc, but think that in 5 days time that could be the least of my aches and pains...oh goody something to look forward to.

well thats it for me still playing the waiting game, still getting bored, suppose i can add to that still not eating properly and still losing weight. not complaining to much about that as i'm not a fashion guru and think its great to buy a pair of jeans off the shelf instead of scrabbling at the back for the largest size poss. beginning to feel normal well in clothes size if nothing else.

as always stay happy positive and love your family and friends around you.. joe xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

your to late about the jeans little my, they have been passed to billy smarts circus to replace the big top. wot annoys me is had a big clear out about 3 month before diagnosed and threw quite a few pair of good jeans that were to small for me, just my luck.

the pic is of 1 of my border terriers (aha thats were borderjoe comes from) she's an ex working dog 4yr old called ruby, since i have been ill she's never left my side and gone from been a loner and keeping her distance to practically sitting on me at any opportunity. stay happy joe x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for the welcome Joe! Its true, it isn't a club anyone would clamour to get in on one hand, but I am so glad I am here and getting support, advice and many laughs from you all :)

Ems xx