all quiet on the western front..

Less than one minute read time.

hi folks,

well had a very curious day, was feeling sickly for a while , then nothing. been tired and lacklustre ( didn't know i had any lack left to have lustre on but never mind) and for the life of me can not understand why people take drugs after what they did to me yesterday think i'll stick with vimto.

but saying that i haven't needed any pain killers at all, considering i was on 2x500 paracetamol and 2x 50 tramadol 4times aday, this is strange, good but strange.

thanks little my for those words of wisdom, bev read them and held me to ramson over the sickness she knows my password and threatened to tell everyone on here if i didn't behave...like thats gonna hapen. p.s glad our ruby makes you laff she's so laid back she's horizontal.

I just hope that this is the start of better days ahead for all of us.

as always stay happy positive and love your family and friends around you joe xx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Grrr I posted on here and ping! it disappeared...

What I did say was...

Good on you Bev! Glad someone is keeping him in order.. and I will tell everyone too if you don't behave so you better had, cos between me and Bev you are stuffed!

Here's to vimto, lustres being lacked (if thats a good thing)and unlacked if not and no pain and better days!

Big kiss to Ruby the wonder dog and a big hug to you Joe....

Love Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ah Joe you do make me laugh :-) am glad you were not too bad today and also to see you have a strong woman in your life !! You men all need one of them - says she !!

I follow you with interest -as you know Nielsen has his first chemo next week and we are both anxious how it will go - me saying so and him hiding it - so it does help to hear how you are doing although of course I know no two people have the same experience.

Keep dancing Joe and have a lovely weekend.

Love and hugs

Lyn x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joe

Like you, I'm into Vimto at the moment.  It might be the chemo, but it goes really well with cheesestrings!  I do have other food in the house but yesterday that was all I felt I could cope with.  Hoping something healthier might look attractive today.

Hope your weekend sees things improve.

Lots of love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi chaps,

not having a good day, or night for that matter.still feeling like i'm going to be sick, but nothing don't know whats worse the feeling or the anti climax.

swapped vimto for volvic lemon mmmmm, still on soft diet at the mo, but STILL NO PAIN.it must be infectious this lying around but after working 65-70 week can't get used to it, going stir crazy and taking bev with me mahahaha.

think the sites gonna crash so if we don't stay in contact will catch up with you all in the week. all my biggest hugs guys joe xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Joe, I hope you're nausea has gone now and the pain has stayed away too!

Much love and blessings

Ems xx