What on earth?

Less than one minute read time.

I'll never figure this site out!

Right - scan results today, everything below the lungs is 'stable'. A couple of lymph nodes near the lungs are swollen, and there's loads more 'dots' in the lungs. Not good in itself but the 'dots' are millimetres in size.

Doc. is putting me forward for phase 1 trials, don't know how long that takes, and depends if they want me and if I want it when I've spoken to them. Won't be until after Christmas anyway. If that doesn't go ahead then it will be back on the same chemo as last two times, which probably won't touch the lungs and mess me up big time. Or I'll 'pop my clogs' - a saying I am going to Google after I've done this blog, IF I remember.

Tomorrow I'm going to start a 5 day course of steroids to see if it will clear up the cough I've had since August at least. Stand away from the chocolate!!!!!

Anonymous
  • Hi Lesley 

saw your blog opened it and it wasn't there then it was 

sounds such a mixed bag stable sounds good then other things not so good then trials maybe and chemo all enough to make your head spin

hope the steroids do their job and help clear up your cough

and that their won't be any popping of clogs

I am well away from the chocolate so dive in

Love and massive hugs 

Scraton

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I hope there will be no popping of anything, at least for a good long time. The scan results don't sound good, but where there's treatment there's hope, of some sort or another ...

Yeah, my idea of positive reinforcement isn't really very helpful, is it. I'll just send hugs instead. *hugs*

Hilary

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hmmm, I'm with cruton on mixed bags and heads spinning. good, not so good, good... hmmm not quite sure what to say...

well, I remember you saying you were fooked and had months so in that sense, things sound a bit more positive?

No clogs will be popped on my watch (and I'm watching!!!)  Ok?

I  hope the trial is a good trial with nothing nasty to do and they want you for it. I also hope that the steroids get rid of the cough.

Eat all the chocolate you want. Have mine too...

Biggest biggest hug to you  

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Lesley, your head must be reeling!

Right then, stable sounds good, dots sounds good, swollen sounds not so good, trial sounds positive, steroids are a really good idea and will clear up that cough I hope.  So all in all, there will be no pooping of clogs just yet without a bloody good fight to send that sthit, fuck, pissflap cancer to hell for a very, very, long time.

Love and hugs and take care you,

Jan xxxxxxxxxxxx