Masturbation After I/O - How Long?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 13 subscribers

Please accept my appologies if this is a somewhat vulgar question. I feel I need to ask it.

I had my I/O 1 week and 2 days ago. My wound is still sore and walking is still a pain, but possible. As noted I'm dealing with an infection and on antibiotics. Due to the pain sex is not possible because maintaining a position would hurt.

But, marsturbation is ok physically. What I want to ask is how long should I leave it after the I/O before I attempt it? I'm not clear on what they done during the I/O so I'm not sure if there's any pain I can expect if I ejaculate.

Guys, offer your advice please?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember
    Because of the post operative hematoma I have not been able to do anything sexual for fourteen weeks, which is really strange as I have started to get a little nervous of it. You are right to ask questions without embarrassment, I too have wondered about pain ejaculating and getting used to being able to have sex again. Guess after side effects of the carboplatin go I will have to try or my wife might put me in a monesrty!
  • FormerMember

Hi river

A friend of mine had it sorted for him, his ex was in a pub after the op and offered to help test out that everything was in working order, so he had fun while checking it out. There is only one way to find out and that's to grasp the nettle so to speak. Your libido might have been squashed while you dealt with all the post op problems but now the hormones are flowing, it maybe time to test out the machinery. I didn't have any pain post op, so I'd give it a go.

Hope this helps

Rich

• FormerMember
    Hi Rich, it is great this forum the things that we talk about, I guess your right ,longer I wait a fear could build. Anyway probably not great to not have a fluid change and clean out the pipes if you get my drift. My libido much the same as before, so much so that my gorgeous wife can not change anywhere near me for last fourteen weeks, thought at one stage it was going to have to be a nuns habit for her to wear. Well as strange as this may sound I may keep you all posted! Dougie