HippyJo's blog

• Wish it would all go away

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hate the world today and wish I could make John's cancer disappear. Has had five cycles of chemo and side effects seem to get worse each time. Is being sick and no appetite, permanently exhausted - sickness much better than it was but still vomiting at least once a day. John cannot tolerate much food either, managing to keep cereal down but not much else. Medics don't seem to be too concerned as John is taking in…
  • Thank you everyone

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Everyone and thank you all for your messages of support. John still being sick and feel at my wits end - think I will just find a field somewhere and scream out loud as I am screaming in my head at the moment. Medical team in community have been absolutely fab and doing everything they can to help John. Am just worried about dehydration as this will mean John will have to be admitted and he absolutely does not want…
  • Life is sometimes so hard

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Everyone - I know that I am not suffering from the dreaded "C" however I think that partners, wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, whatever, suffer also. John has just had his fifth bout of chemo and is being very sick, despite strong anti-emetics. I feel absolutely helpless and useless - does anyone out there feel the same? Sometimes feel like stabbing myself in the eye to relieve inner tension as it is SO…