dizzywench's blog

• Life is great, sun in shining,

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well after starting ECX number 4 last Wednesday things went down hill quite quickly. It started with chest pains on the Thursday that just came and went so I tried not to worry too much. I went to work on the Friday morning and was very uncomfy by lunchtime so left around 1pm. I crashed on the sofa about 3pm on Friday and stayed there for most of the weekend feely ghastly for most of the time. The chest pains came…
  • ECX x 4

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Its Sunday 19th April and I am sat on the sofa with my feet up as they have been since Friday. This session seems to have knocked the socks off me so I am doing what my body tells me to and thats to rest. It makes me feel guilty though as my boys get all the jobs to do. They are doing them really well though and some bits are so entertaining, didnt know watching someone do the housework could be so funny! I want to…
  • Yippee!! Excited about having chemo. Never thought I would be saying that.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well I have been for my blood test today after a weekend of eating out, dancing, white wine and bianco and lemonade and guess what???? Yes bloods are 2.7 - huge, they were only 1.3 last week hence the chemo being cancelled so I am back on track. I shall be there first thing tomorrow morning to be drugged up for the day. I also saw my Macmillan nurse today who was so helpful. I now have a copy of my CT results which…
  • chemo cancelled again

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Chemo cancelled again today as my bloods are too low. Was only 0.2 out though. We are going to try again on Tuesday for hopefully chemo on Wednesday. Apparently there is an injection that can be given if needed so they may use that. So retail therapy it was for a new frock and pizza hut with my lovely sister in law. That helped with the positive mental attitude x thanks chick. Happy Easter x
  • chemo cancelled

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Chemo was cancelled today. Bloods too low again!! The test yesterday was 1.1 but it needs to be 1.5. My test this morning was 1.3 so that was that. I had to go off shopping instead and compensate with retail therapy. Oh bless my husbands bank balance. I am going back for a re-test on Tuesday so fingers crossed it will be okay after a good easter weekend with lots of family and friends. Happy Easter to all x x x x…