busdriverrose's blog

• It's been a while

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well its been a while since i did a blog and a few things have happend Went for chemo 3 weeks ago and didnt get it due to platelets being low they were at 80 but still had trial drug which was good but it took so long i always have to be there before 9am and that week i got out at 7.30 luckly my cousin bought me home i was exhausted. The following week the exact same thing happend platelets were at 98 still not high…
  • What a day

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well i got up at 6am left the house by 7.15 and off to the hospital i went on public transport which i really hate doing {funny that seeings as im a bus driver lol} got to the hospital at 8.45 not bad timing went to the ward oh yes you guessed it they didnt know i was coming but decided to send me for bloods anyway then told me to go to an appointment which i didnt have, doctors didnt know i was coming that made 2 of…
  • Merry christmas

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    May i wish everyone here at cancer back up chat room the very best christmas and a healthy and happy new year Love to all Rose aand family xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • SATURDAY night quiz

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone hope your all doing well i have arranged a quiz for this saturday starting at 9pm london time OH almost forgot i have changed my name im no longer bus driver rose thought i would give myself a new look for the new year looking forward to my future love to all hope to see you on line for the quiz
  • QUIZ NIGHT

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Ok is anyone interested in having a on-line quiz night with me as host i will ask questions and you have to get the right answers sort of thing thought it might be fun please let me know it will be on saturday night in one of the rooms just for a bit of fun you know the sort of thing reply to this blog so i know and i will post more details if anyone wants too love rose xxxx