busdriverrose's blog

• crappy day

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well today i have had the crappiest day it start when the transport didnt turn up till 9.30 my appointment was 9.45 didnt get there till 10.45 was late they were really good about it. I got taken to a room where i had to undress put my dressing gown on ready for my MRI Man came out lead me into the room took one look at the scanner and my god its small i didnt think i was going to fit in there But i did squeeze in…
  • Bowel Cancer Awareness month

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Could you spare a couple of hours to show your support for all those affected by bowel cancer and help raise awareness of the disease during Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. If so, why not sign up for our ‘Bringing Up the Rear!’ awareness raising walk in Hyde Park on Saturday 18th April 2009 and help us put bowel cancer on the map. Whether you raise sponsorship or just come along to lend us your support, your presence will…
  • Thankyou

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I would like to thank everyone that left messages on my mail and on here about the service we had for angela tonight i was so please that so many of you took the time to join with me in saying goodbye to her and i know some of you couldnt be with us personally but were still lighting candles and saying prayers thankyou so much for making this happen love to you all xxxxxxxx
  • Our goodbye to angela

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Most of us knew angela and we need to say our goodbyes to her so i am planning to do that tomorrow night can all those that want to say goodbye to angela please meet in the chat room before 9pm GMT we will have 1 minute silence at 9 and a prayer followed by lighting candles this is the only way we get to say goodbye to our beloved angela so please come It will take place on sunday 1st feb for those that think they…
  • Saw this an thought

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I saw this and wanted you all to have a read too Cancer is so limited it CANNOT cripple love shatter hope corrode faith destroy peace kill friendship suppress memories silence courage invade the soul steal eternal life it cannot conquer the spirit