bex3310's blog

• anemic

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Mum is sooo anemic at the moment and is having to have a blood transfusion tomorrow!! should be today as she is so ill with it but thats the NHS for you.. getting use to the same crap just different day x
  • not very good at blogs

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hello all not very good at blogging but went on my sisters hendo on friday to portugal and got back on monday had a lovely time! Dad and brother and rest of family looked after mum. She isnt doing too bad but the morphine makes her so tierd so there changing it.. about time i say!! There being pretty good tho there sorting out her nerve pain due to the ms and finally looking after her pressure sores. Have felt a bit alone…
  • update on mum

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just a quick update, Mum decided agasint chemo as it would only make her Ms 10times worse so we are fighting it alone and she is doing a really good job!! She had a stent fitted in Febuary and since then have gained most of her weight back and looks a picture of health. mums a very strong woman her body may hold her back but her mind never will. She has so much to look forward too, my sister gettin married in July to…
  • URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    we had a phonecall last night from our GP saying that there is nothing the Royal marsden can do for mum... Rather confused about this because when i spoke to professor cunninghams sectuary she said there was a different kind of chemo available for her. So now the royal marsden dont want to know where do we go from here?? please anyone with answers help. It hasnt spread all round her body just a few lyhm nods thank you…
  • ovarian cancer ???

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I was just wondering, my Nan had ovarian cancer 9years ago in march and sadly she died after 2weeks of being told, the doctors told her that she had a crumbling spine and that what was causing the pain, untill she lost alot of weight thats when they sent her for scans. Its starting to worry me how the doctors keep missing these early signs of cancer. She could of been saved but because they pushed her away it doesnt help…