Change my email address

I would like to change my email address - when I signed up it said I could but can’t find how to do this

• Hi ,

Thanks for your question today, I'm Eliza from the Community team. You can change your email address, you just need to click on your profile and then select "Account details." 

To access your profile you firstly need to click on your profile picture in the top right of the screen. If you're logged in on a mobile, you'll need to click on the drop-down arrow to see these options:

You can then select "Account details":

You then just need to click into "Email" under "Your details" to change your email:

The site will ask you for a verification code to confirm your new email address so it can be helpful to have your email account already open in a different tab when you start this process. Verification codes will deactivate after a few minutes and you would need to prompt a new one.

If you have any further questions or need further help, please feel welcome to come back to us here or over email to community@macmillan.org.uk. We aim to support all our members as best we can.

Take care,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team