Oops! Reported post by accident

How do I unreport a post? I wiped my ipad screen with my hand and it seems to have accidentally reported a post. Can't see how to retract it.

• Hi Londoner12,

It’s Megan here from Macmillan’s Online Community team. Thank you for getting in touch to let us know that you’ve accidentally pressed the ‘flag to moderator’ button. We’ve seen the post and have put it back on the site.

Don’t worry if this happens again, the Community team monitors the reports throughout the day and looks at any posts which have been flagged to us alongside our Community guidelines. We do this to see if any action is needed but if not, then we can put posts back on the site.

If there is anything on the site that does cause you some concern, please do let us know by using the flag to moderator button again at the bottom of each post again or by emailing community@macmillan.org.uk.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us by replying here in the Technical help section, or by emailing community@macmillan.org.uk if you need some help using the site. We’re here to help and I hope the Community help show you that you’re not alone with what you’re going through.

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community Team