Error creating a blog

Every time I try to create a blog, I get the following error message: "An unexpected error prevented your requested action from being completed. The error has been logged for the administrator to review". Please advise.

• Hi Aedh Wishes,

It’s Megan here from Macmillan’s Online Community team. Thank you for posting your question in our technical help section, I hope the following information will help you with creating your blog.

I’m sorry to hear that it’s not been a great experience so far with setting up your blog. Sometimes the error message appears if there’s a drop in connection or a technical fault so it’s good that you’ve reached out to us.

From looking at your profile activity, I can see that you have set up a blog titled ‘Be a duck’. You can visit this blog by clicking here.

To start adding blog posts to your blog, you’ll need to click the ‘Create a post’ button which I have circled in the image below.

Member's blog page with a red circle around the 'create a post' button

Once you start adding to your blog, you’ll be able to easily find your content by going to your ‘blog posts’ section in your Community profile.

Member's profile page with a red arrow pointing to the 'blog posts' button.

I hope the above information makes sense and is helpful to you. If you have any questions or need some more help with using the site, please don’t hesitate to let us know. The Online Community team is here to support our members with using the site, and to help them find the additional support they may be looking for.

Alongside posting here in the Technical help section, you can also send an email to Community@macmillan.org.uk every day, or start a live webchat by selecting the ‘Online Community help’ option between the hours of 8am-8pm from Monday to Friday.

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community Team