Confused

Is there anyone online who has had much experience with macmillan nurses my brother has got terminal cancer with only a few weeks to live and were not getting any support...can anyone advise

thankyou

• Hello

My name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team. Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that your brother has terminal cancer and that you feel you're lacking support. I'd recommend you give our Support Line a call so Macmillan can offer emotional support and help you with your question about Macmillan nurses. Our Support Line teams are available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00, email or live webchat.

You can also find information about Macmillan nurses here on the Macmillan website. You can also find some information about supporting a loved one with cancer on our website here.

I do hope this is helpful. If you think it might be helpful to talk to people in similar circumstances, you can find the family and friends forum here and the supporting someone with incurable cancer forum here.

If you have any questions about using the Community, this Technical Support forum is the best place for those kind of questions. You can also contact the Community team by email at community@macmillan.org.uk 

I hope this is helpful and that you find the support you're looking for. If you need further help, please do let us know.

Kindest Regards

Steph
    Online Community Officer