Blogs

Someone has added a post (rather than a comment) to my blog. Are these removable? It’s not my story. 

• Hi ,

I'm Tom, part of the Online Community Team here at Macmillan. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Occasionally members do post in the wrong section of the site, we can appreciate blogs aren't necessarily the best places to find support and answers to queries.   

We will sort this. Next time you return to your blog, it should look how you remember before this entry.

It's greatly appreciated you raising it to us, we can assist the member with the best places to find support. 

If you see anything else like this in future, don't hesitate to flag it to us here or by email at community@macmillan.org.uk.

Kindest Regards, 

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team

• Hi Tom, 

I believe this is a design flaw - once a member starts a blog, then it should be exclusively theirs to add posts - that's the definition of a blog. It's also about integrity.  It should be raised as a bug fix.  

• Hi ,

We completely agree, it is not the ideal way we would like blogs to function.

It is something we have looked at before but we will take your feedback on board.

We always act quickly to edit content, or help members best find support, when things like this are raised to us. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Please don't hesitate to raise any further concerns you have here, or by email to community@macmillan.org.uk, anytime. 

Kindest Regards,

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team