Logging out of community support group set up for my husband but can’t log out so he’s able to access on his tablet.

Set up account for my husband on my iPad but not able to log out so he can access on his tablet.

• Hi

Thank you for getting in touch, my name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team.

Your husband should be able to log into the Community on his tablet regardless of whether he's already logged in somewhere else. Also, please note that the site should log you out automatically every 24 hours.

We are experiencing a widespread technical issue this morning, where members have been unable to log in. Our tech teams are looking into this and we hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Once the issue is resolved, we will send out a message to let everyone know.

Would you mind asking your husband to try logging in again once the technical issue has been resolved?

Please do get back in touch if you have any further questions or need help with anything else. If you're unable to access the Community, you can email the team at community@macmillan.org.uk 

Best wishes, 

Steph
    Online Community Officer