New Format

I’ve been trying to tap in to the community and it showed the tool box. 
Now I’m in I am very impressed so far. I haven’t checked it out completely but I am loving the new bold choice of type face and icons I’ve seen so far. As I’ve said I’ve only just checked in.
But as I studied Graphic Design.

Well done. It’s really packing a punch.

I am very impressed. 

Thanks. 

• Yes. I’ve had a review and I’m really impressed with the bold new vamp but please can you make the Flag to Moderator completely separate. I’ve caught it so many times by complete accident.

Your moderators must be very tired of me. 

Thanks again.
    Oh and some different icons would be really good like a pet icon and maybe a painting   Okay I am pushing it. 
    Take care.

You’re doing a fab job 

best wishes to you all 

x

Best Wishes

Artsie Ann 

• I think it looks better,the larger print is easier to read.Love Jane

• Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback.

Our members are at the heart of all the changes we've made, it makes us so happy to hear you like them first hand.

Any and all continued feedback is always welcome either here, or by email to community@macmillan.org.uk anytime.

Thanks again!

Kindest Regards,

Tom
    Macmillan Community Team

• When I opened my home page in the old format I could see all the groups I am subscribed to and it showed the date of the last post on each forum, now not all groups show and there is no date for the last post - will these features be returning or is there a way for me to just access a page with this information in one place?

• Hi 

My name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team here at Macmillan. 

Thank you for getting in touch with your feedback. I'd like to understand a little bit more about this please. To the best of my knowledge we haven't removed any date/time stamps from anywhere on the forum.

Although the home page now only shows your top four groups, there's a button to click through to your profile where all your groups are listed. On a mobile device the button is called ' view all your groups'. On a desktop device, the button is called 'view your profile'. 

On your profile you can view all your groups. If you click on 'activity', you'll be able to see the threads you've started and replied in, including the dates and times. Is this what you were looking for, Chezw? 

There's also your notifications, which you can view on any page by clicking on the lightening bolt at the top of the screen. On a mobile, you'll see this when you click on the down arrow (top left). The notifications you see will depend on your own settings, but it usually tells you when you've joined a group, or when someone has replied or reacted to your content. 

I hope this helps, but please do let us know if it's something else you were looking for or if you need further help with anything at all. 

Kind Regards, 

Steph - Online Community Officer

• Oh I’ve just noticed what happens when the react is used Thumbsup tone2 that’s a really good update. 

Best Wishes

Artsie Ann 

• Oh I’ve got a heart now. Elsewhere I’ve got a thumb. I’m loving this. 
    thanks for all your hard work. 

Best Wishes

Artsie Ann 

•  Hi Ann, I'm glad to hear you're really liking the new reactions feature. It always helps for us to hear feedback about how people feel about our updates and the Online Community platform. 

Best wishes,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team