Posts not posting

Hi, I have been trying to help and give advice in the oesophagus cancer forum based on my own experiences and they are not showing. Why is this the case i thought this was a community to support each other 

• Hello

My name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team here at Macmillan. I'm so sorry to hear that you've experienced some problems posting this evening. 

It looks like your posts were caught in our auto moderation filter as you'd mentioned 'Whatsapp'. I'm really sorry about that, Vinny1986, as it looks like you have lots of useful personal experiences to share. To keep our members safe from unsafe links to private groups, posts mentioning 'Whatsapp' and other social media are checked before being allowed onto the site. 

Your posts have since been approved onto the site. You could avoid being auto-moderated in future by linking to The Cancer Club website where members can read about all their services, rather than specifically mentioning the Whatsapp group.

I hope this is helpful, again please accept my apologies for the delay in your posts being allowed on the site. Do let us know if you have any further questions, or need any further help.

Kindest Regards,

Steph
    Online Community Officer
  • Thank you for the explanation that makes sense :)