profile page

How do I update my profile page that is if I can find it?

I am not too good with computers Tom

• Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your question here in our help section, I hope the following information about finding and updating your profile is helpful.

When you are logged into the site, you can access your Community profile by clicking your avatar (picture) in the top right-hand corner and then selecting ‘profile’. I’ll screenshot this below to help explain.

Screenshot of the help section page

Once you have clicked your picture icon this should take you to your profile page where you can view your recent activity and information. To edit your profile you can click on the ‘edit profile’ button on the right hand side as shown below.

Screenshot of a profile page

You should then see a screen like the one below. Once you have finished making changes make sure to click save otherwise the changes will be lost, this button is to the right hand side and I’ve circled it below.

Screenshot of edit profile page

I hope this helps you Tom, but if you have any more questions or need help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to come back to us as we will be happy to help. You can also email us directly to community@macmillan.org.uk or use live webchat between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday by clicking this link and selecting 'Online Community Help'. 

Best wishes, 

Megan

Macmillan Community Team