Sezary Syndrome

• 11 replies
  • 6 subscribers

In 2018 I was diagnosed with Psoriasis. After a number of trials on steroid drugs I moved on to biologics, Tremfya, Skyrizi & Taltz.   During this time, nothing was able to clear the scaling on my hands & feet.  In the spring of 2022, my white blood count began to rise (reaching 124E9);and my MD referred me to a hematologist who diagnosed the T Cell Lymphoma and referred me to an Oncologist.  Biopsies confirmed & closer defined my condition as Sezary Syndrome.   
First line of treatment was a weekly dosing with Methotrexate & ECP blood treatment, biweekly.  After 12 weeks my WBC had fallen but had plateaued to mid 30’s and my meds were switched to Chlorambucil.   Only in second week so can’t judge effectiveness yet. 
Through all this my conditions have not improved significantly and currently experiencing swelling on face & eyes, which is impairing vision terribly, have lost  all my hair, caused scalp scaling and joint issues.  
Just looking for a little confirmation that my experience is somehow normal & will see improvement, eventually. 
I live in Ontario, Canada