Mucinous Adenocarcinoma

• 15 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi

Does anyone have my kind of rare cancer? Mine was in the bowel and has been removed via surgery, however chemo is being suggested although the prognosis is that it’s a poor receptive to chemo.

Thank you.

• Hi Not Jeff - lol

Im not a blackswan either, I saw one a few weeks before my op and googled them, apparently if you see one it means an insight about yourself which changes your position from one of victim to victor. Black Swan is a graceful reminder to move from any position where you feel powerless and at the mercy of external forces; it is time to reclaim your personal power.

This just resonated with me and was an omen that made me feel calmer and more positive of what was about to happen. I kept popping back to see him or her.

Sending big hugs

• Hi not black swan!  I honestly think that is a lovely analogy of when you saw your black swan, he/she is beautiful, I have never seen one before.

The link that Karen sent me was a wonderful read and so very spot on, I dont feel so much of a lettuce head reading it thank goodness.

Enjoy Sunday not black swan, hugs from not Jeff lol 

• Hi, I was just wondering how you are?  It seems to be a while since I logged in.  I am due my 12 month review a week on Monday, what about you?

Take care xx

• Hi Unbelievable Jeff

I'm doing ok thankyou, lovely to hear from you. I'm still having a few issues and got a scan coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm feeling pretty positive at the moment though as got my 50th to look forward too, my main worry is do I have the stamina to stay awake till late!! 

I really hope you 12 month review goes well. Please let me know how you get on?? 

Blackswan x

• Hi Blackswan

It is lovely to hear from you thank you.  I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a few issues, and I hope all goes really well with your scan.  If you want to share I have a good ear, but understand too if you don't wish to x 

Wow your 50th is something to celebrate, how wonderful and as for the stamina, pre-empt the event with a super snooze beforehand lol. 

I will let you know how things go yes. 

My hip has decided to cause me problems recently and I have an x-ray on Monday morning, at least I don't have to wait long!

Take care x