Burkitts Lymphoma

• 13 replies
  • 36 subscribers

Hi there 

My partner has recently been diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma which we are told is quite rare.

would really like to link in with anyone who has experienced or experiencing Burkitts or anyone supporting someone with this Lymphoma. 

Thanks Pray tone2 

• Hi Gem

im Sean, and I was diagnosed in December last year at 29 with Burkitt Lymphoma.

im in remission now, I appreciate your post is 4 months old but I hope your husband is doing well. I’m keen to get in touch with you, so please feel free to say hello if/when you see this. I’d be happy to support you and your husband with any questions you may have. Been through it all!

sean x

• Hi All sorry I’m late to the party. I was diagnosed with Burkitt Lymphoma in December 2021 aged 29. Was in hospital for RCodoxM/RIVAC with spinal chemo from NYE ‘21 until discharge in April 22.  I got an infection in my PICC line a week after discharge and ended up in septic shock and back to hospital for 3 further weeks. Have been in remission since my post-treatment PET scan, however have been having all sorts of problems processing emotionally the whole experience

• Hiya , you have been through the worst fight ever , I know I was diagnosed with the same and the same chemo , I'm 17 mths in remission and I still phone the helpline up on bad days.. I call it being on a rollercoaster and sometimes it doesn't stop , remember everyone is different , different effects as we deal with it , remember to be nice to yourself , do something for you.. if you want to talk I'm here if you wanna pick me for symptoms.. hair.. skin.. or general chat , take care of you , Xx