May 2022 Catch up thread !

• 29 replies
  • 134 subscribers

So the month of better weather begins . Well we hope it does .

Been trying to stay out of my sons way as they both have exams . Spent yesterday up cleaning out the attic then in the garage painting some furniture. Books all over my house!Grinning.

became 

Was frightened to touch this as it had been damaged on the surface by one of my lovely sons and I did not want to ruin it in the believe it was a nice wood . One quick touch with the sander and I reGrinningised it was MDF . Grinning.

Always wanted to try a more metallic paint so decided to give it a go .

Also the nice people at my insurance company collected my car after a lady ran into the back of me three months ago . Long story . They left me a £50000 car to use for the duration . I thought it was a joke . Now that’s a bit out my comfort zone . But sunglasses on and faking it with the best of them .

Hope you are all having some sunshine .  normally gives me a wee nudge at the start of each month!

Take care ,

Court 

• Thanks Court, family day out, my wife, daughter, two sons and one girlfriend,  the other g/f is a 'Blue' & supports the Ev.  What team do your sons support?

YNWA  - Musical note we're so glad that Jurgen is a red Musical note

Mike

• Manchester United ! Not doing so well I believe and my suggestion of just changing support to the winning teams each year did not go down too well !

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Evening Court

MUFC - any connections with M'cr?  I have one good friend who's a 'Manc,' goes regularly and is in dismay about how the  club has gone.  He particularly hates the fact that he wants to hate Jurgen but absolutely loves him.

YNWA  - speedy recovery to Mo, VVD & Fabinho 

Mike

• None whatsoever ,  Rofl. My husband’s friend at uni was a fan and he became one too . Then he passed that on to my boys . 
    They do go down once or twice a year but of late I have had to do a lot of post match counselling . Alex Ferguson was a big draw in his day being a Glasgow boy ! 
    I did join them last year and we turned it into a family weekend away . Thankfully on that occasion they were not disappointed. Although I skipped the match . Grinning.

Maybe next season . Forever hopeful !

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• How are we all doing ?

Lots of media awareness just now about Bowel cancer which can only be a good thing but can also be overwhelming in the early days of a new diagnosis/treatment . 

We are here for you ? Our helpline staff are happy to chat through all aspects .0808 808 0000

We are also here for you on this thread ! Sometimes it’s good to see what everyone is up to .

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• How are we all doing ?

Lots of media awareness just now about Bowel cancer which can only be a good thing but can also be overwhelming in the early days of a new diagnosis/treatment . 

We are here for you ? Our helpline staff are happy to chat through all aspects .0808 808 0000

We are also here for you on this thread ! Sometimes it’s good to see what everyone is up to .

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• Not sure where May has gone.......

Just seen this.

• No ticket for the match but couldn't be anywhere else

YNWA  - 'Stairway to seven'

Mike

• I have accidentally reported my own post ! Rofl. It will be back soon !

Court 

Community Champion Badge