I’m so worried!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Hiya,

im new to all of this public forum thing so apologies in advance. 

I have recently found lumps in my breast and on the same side I have a substantial lump in my armpit, it’s hard but painless in my armpit, the lumps in my breast aren’t as hard but aren’t soft either, they don’t move! I’ve been having a very hot sensation on the same breast but it Doesn’t feel hot to the touch, I have a very strange prickly sensation occasionally like the feeling you get when your milk starts to come in after having a baby, I’ve had a very small amount of clear fluid leak from my nipple very irregularly. 
Im so scared, I’m 35 with theee young children one of which is severely disabled. I’ve seen my gp and I’m awaiting an appointment at the breast cancer clinic. 
There really doesn’t seem much point to this post other than the being terrified and waffling on. I can’t discuss with my husband as he’s just lost his dad and has gone to pieces over this too. 
I think I’m just looking for people with similar experiences and kind words. Thanks in advance x

• Hi  and welcome to the Online Community, although I am sorry to see you finding us and so sorry to hear about your all your concerns but I am pleased to say that you have found a safe place to find some good support.

There is a point to your post as cancer investigations bring a lot of confusion, stress and many questions but over my 21 years living with my cancer I found talking with other people who are on the same type of journey helped a lot.

The Community has many dedicated support groups so can I direct you to our supportive Breast cancer group.

Follow the link I've created above, join the group, then hit ‘start a discussion’ and you are ready to go.

You could then copy and paste the information from this first post into your new discussion or you can just join in with existing ‘Discussions’ by clicking on 'reply'.

It’s always good to talk, so can I highlight the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 00 00. This service covers Emotional Support, Practical Information. Clinical Information, Financial Support and Work Guidance mostly open 8.00 to 8.00

Our Online Information and Support Section  is a good place to find information covering cancer diagnosis, treatments and pages covering most types of cancers.

All the very best and a caring ((hug))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

welcome Becky

don;t worry how you are feeling just tell it as it is.you are scared because you are facing the unknown.never had to think about this before but you will need your husband to lean on i realise that losing his dad is terrible but you need help and you will work it out.

you have to be positive that this is not going to ruin your life and ask all the questions you want don't go on the internet to look into information .you have a gp you can talk to or the breast clinic should give you a nurse who you can contact.

the path may seem very black and you will be thinking how will i come through this but you will find a way and if you have someone who you can talk to and just listen goes a long way 

god bless and keep you safe