Skin cancer-melanoma

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Hi. 

Iam new in group. New diagnosed skin cancer. 2 days ago. Iam absolutely scare and stessed. I have 3 child and i cant tell to them now. I dont know where i starting! 

(Iam not english so please dont blame me if my english isnt properly in the future. )

Thank you for the support ! 

All words helping me ! 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I was diagnosed with melanoma three and a half years ago so I understand completely how scared you feel right now. However, with time, these feelings will pass and I hope you'll find it helpful to be able to ask questions, share experiences and get support from those of us in the melanoma group.

I can see that you've already joined the group and clicking on the link I've created will take you straight back there. Once there, click on 'start a discussion', which you'll see near the top of the page, and tell us a bit about your diagnosis. We'll hopefully be able to answer any questions that you have, as between us we have a vast range of knowledge about melanoma and it's treatment.

I look forward to chatting to you later.

Sending a supportive ((hug)) 

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there, sorry to hear about your diagnosis?

How did you decide to test for skin cancer what were the symptoms that triggered your mind to get it tested? And where you're going to get treatment for your skin cancer?

I hope you can start your treatment soon and can handle the situation well.

Best of luck!