Aggressive

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

my husband is on glevac for a gist which his had since the late 90's then, injections for prostate cancer but he's doing well with both BUT has been really aggressive to me, I do all I can, it's really upsetting, feel very lonely.

• Hi

I see that you joined the community a couple of years ago so if you've been trying to deal with your feelings on your own all this time I can understand how you'd suddenly feel upset and lonely.

I see that you have joined both the stomach and prostate cancer groups in the past and they are great for asking questions but not so great for giving emotional support to the carer. Could I suggest, therefore, that you join our carers group which is a safe and supportive place to share your worries and concerns. 

To join this group just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then post a question or introduce yourself after selecting 'start a discussion' and respond to existing posts by clicking on 'reply'. 

Sending a supportive ((hug))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"