Just look for someone to talk to

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

My mum found a lump 2017 then we found out it was breast cancer she had chemo for a couple of months then had an op in 2018 all was good because they got it out. But then before Christmas she found a lump the cancer has come back but now in more than one place just really want someone to talk to who know how much this is hurting me and understands. She has been told they can only give her chemo to make it smaller and she only has 2 years many more of chemo works 

• Hi and welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

Discovering that your mum's cancer has come back must be very tough for you all but you've done the right thing in reaching out here for support.

Could I suggest that you join the family and friends group where you can share your feelings and get support.

To join the group just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to existing posts by selecting 'reply' and start your own by selecting 'start a discussion'.

Sending a supportive ((hug))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"