Just diagnosed with lymph node cancer related to gynaecology

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Feeling very anxious about what the future holds

• Hi  and welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

It's natural that you're feeling anxious about your future having just been told that your cancer has spread to your lymph nodes. Could I suggest that you join the secondary lymph node cancer group to connect with others who have this type of cancer. 

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. It does look like it's a very quiet group so you may also want to join the group that's connected with your primary cancer if you feel comfortable telling me what that was.

I'll watch out in case you reply.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Hi latchbrook thank you for replying I appreciate it.

i will join the other group thank you.

Also a primary cannot be found.

• You're welcome 

Believe it or not we do have a group for unknown primary cancer (CUP) and I've added the link if you want to take a look.

When you have a minute could you pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"