Breast cancer

• 30 replies
  • 54 subscribers

I went yesterday to the breast clinic I had an ultrasound and biopsy then saw the consultant who told me I have breast cancer that's before any biopsy results I can't eat or sleep I feel sick I have an appointment on Monday fir the results I'm scared stiff

• Mine is stage 1 so very treatable. Been juggling work with various hospital visits this week which is really tiring. Pre op tomorrow

• Oh that's good news its stage 1 It's hard juggling things around and yes very tiring I have my mri today.good luck with pre opp xxx

• I had exactly the same on Monday 

consultant just said you have cancer only 10 minutes after having biopsies done. Talk about hit you with a hammer. He doesn’t know for sure surely until results come back

gotta spend next couple of weeks in total panic 

• Hi debenrise

Please don't panic I was absolutely a mess to the point I couldn't keep anything down Don't Google easier said than done but it made me worse I saw my consultant on Monday he told me I have hers2 and its stage 2 I had an mri today just to check everything and I get the results next Wednesday then my treatment plan will be put in place If you need to chat please do x

• Pre op was really straight forward. I cannot praise my hospital enough. ….. and work have been amazing! Hope your results come through quickly.

• Oh that's so good Thumbsup 

• How are you doing?

• I'm doing OK I see my consultant on Wedensday for the results of my mri and find out what treatment plan I will go on he said it could be tablet form or chemo depending on these results I'm praying it's tablets as I live miles away from christies which is were chemo will be given and I have no transport 

• You have this Carols78. One more day and you will have a plan. I have my op later today. This time tomorrow and the cancer is gone. I’ve called mine Boris! Good luck tomorrow…..and however you are feeling, it’s ok! 

• Hi Zzzzzz

Thinking about you get rid of Boris and ban him for life Please let me know when your home from surgery and look after yourself during your recovery I m hoping my treatment will start Thursday or Friday the sooner it starts the sooner it ends xxxx