Biopsy results are in,awaiting a phone call and terrified

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Hi,

I posted on here a little while ago about a possible rare cancer in my knee. I had a biopsy 2 weeks on Friday.i called my gp surgery at 2pm today and the receptionist said the results are in but she isnt allowed to tell me.she offered a phone consultation for Friday,but I asked if I could find out sooner as my anxiety is pretty high and she said she will try to get a gp to read the results and get back to me

I'm a quivering wreck. I'm literally staring at my phone feeling sick awaiting the call,and my goodness I'm so scared. I dont really have anyone I can share my worries with apart from hubby so I have come here.i shall let you know my results 

Thankyou for reading 

• Hi , than you for coming back with your update.

Having been diagnosed with a rare type of Lymphoma way back in 1999 and told I would never be in remission...... then 17 years later to be told I was in remission - it just showed that there is always ways of moving this forward in a positive way.

I see that you joined our very supportive Soft tissue sarcomas group.

Posting in this group will open up your concerns to a wider group of people who know exactly what you are going through at the moment.

Follow the link I've created then introduce yourself to the group and post questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and you can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

You may want to put some information in your profile as this can help a lot. Click here to see how to add details as this helps everyone to see a little about you and how best to reply to you.

All the very best.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge