No Sleep Again.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hello just wanted to introduce myself, I did join this group about 2 years ago, I read many of the posts here but not posted myself in quite some time.

Well, here I still find it difficult to sleep and still fighting Liver Cancer which has now decided to visit my lymph-nodes.

I wish you all a good night and hope to spk again soon.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I am so sorry you’re struggling with insomnia. Me too. I’ve got the crochet out at the moment. A series of very colourful daisies in a smooth cotton yarn that I’ll crochet together in yarn that will seem like a cloud. That’s my vision at any rate. Who knows how it will end up? 

Maybe we will both be up again tomorrow, and we can talk again the.  But until then I hope your eyes are firmly shut 

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi. I'm awake too. I'm in hospital, just listening to my drip pump clicking and whirring. At home, I'd have been able to hear the blackbird start the chorus, and then hear the sound swell as other birds joined in. Chelsea is definitely not so entertaining.

• Hi "Night Owls" Well, I'm usually on this site in the middle of the night but recently have been trying NOT to go online and read for a while until I'm tired! I usually go on my iPad to do some jigsaws first, then read for a while and if I'm still not sleepy enough, I put my earphones on and listen to the music on my iPod and do some deep breathing. I must say, instead of getting to sleep about 8am when everyone else is getting up, I'm actually falling off to sleep between 4am - 5am! Just as the birds are waking up and there is light in the sky about 3.30am. Here we still have light in the sky until almost 11pm, it is so strange! We do have blackout curtains but the light still gets through at the top!

I do hope you all manage to get to sleep tonight without too much effort! I would love to be able to knit in bed but then I would need the light on which would waken my husband!

Sleep well everyone! I hope the heat doesn't stop you from sleeping too!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!