New Life

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 49 subscribers

I just wanted to share my joy at the news I received this evening that I am going to become a Grandma four the fourth time this summer. 

GrinGrin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear tinks, congratulations on this wonderful news, it will be something beautiful to look forward to next year. You’ll have to get the knitting needles out and make some booties. I often marvel at the lovely baby clothes you can buy now, mini versions of grown ups clothes, adorable.

• Tada Congratulations! Tada

That's very exciting news and something lovely to look forward to Grin xx

Tinalay 
    Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen.
    Amy Winehouse.
  • Hi Tink

Wonderful news, congratulations. I'm so pleased for you, I know what it means to be a grandparent in waiting.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Thank you x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Dear Johnty

I wouldn't know one end of a knitting needle from the other so I will stick to buying the clothes!  I bought an adorable little outfit for my youngest grandson for Christmas. I would send you a photo but I can't even put up a picture on my profile. I follow all the instructions properly, I think I do anyway, but to no avail.  Oh my goodness... I did it yay!

• FormerMember

Dear tinks, I absolutely love this outfit, it’s cuteness overload !

perhaps you could post the instructions on how to post pictures, I am a total Luddite and need to guidance which a five year old could follow.

• FormerMember

Dear Johnty, all I did was use the camera and take a photo then rather than use an existing one from my gallery/ documents. I hoped this helped but I'm thinking it was probably more luck than judgement. I hope this helped.x

• FormerMember

You’re not the only one Tink, I’ve tried to put a profile pic up, just doesn’t seem to work.

• , this is how I do it on my iPad, (on a pc you may have to click browse instead of choose picture)

Tap the reply button

tap the picture icon (it’s next to the paragraph icon)

Tap choose picture, tap on the one you want and it will download it. (sometimes it takes a while) 

complete your post with your message and press post as normal. 

Have a try. 

Take care KT

• , congratulations on becoming a grandma again (it’s the one thing I thought I’d miss out on after I had my incurable diagnosis, that was in 2015, still missing out but that’s cos my kids don’t have that on their radar yet ) 

I had trouble ages ago putting a profile picture on, I don’t know if you’ve tried again lately, it might work again now, if not contact the community team with the picture you want they may be able to add it for you. (if you'd like to contact the Community team, you can do so by sending them an email us at community@macmillan.org.uk) 

Take care KT