Feeling good

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hello

I have been away with my husband Geoff and our dog Molly over in the Lake District. The sun has been shining. I've been sleeping well and walking. In fact I felt normal the last few days so why do I feel guilty about feeling good.  I haven't felt the need to have a nap during the day which has been great.  I have a little abdomen  ache  but not bad enough for painkillers.  My husbands spirit certainly lifted and it felt like it was pre cancer days.  The power of sunshine and nature.  Sat out on our decking with  chiminea on, listening to the owls hooting and seeing the stars so clearly.  Life feels so good.  Seeing my  consultant on Friday to discuss meds with regard to the slight spread to my liver. My tumour markers have also risen.  So pleased for the good days and not looking forward to the long winter nights. Hope you are all as well as can be  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How wonderful you have had such a good few days.  As for feeling guilty - we'll shove that emotion to a place where the sun don't shine! Feeling good is not something you should feel guilty about.  I hope things go as well for you as possible at your next appointment xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

How wonderful! Grab those good days with both hands abs enjoy and cherish them. They are your reward for s that ghastly treatment. 

There is a big smile on my face after reading about your lovely break. I can almost smell the woodsmoke from here 

xxx