Bewildered

• 33 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hi everyone, I was told last Monday that I have Kaposi Sarcoma, apparently there are 4 types, 2 have been ruled out and I am waiting on blood results and  CT scan to diagnose which one I have and if it's spread. I currently have 2 tumours on my foot. In a daze at the mo as I an diabstic so just thought they were ulcers. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated from anyone going through this as I can't talk to anyone at the mo.

Thank you.

• Hello DDChops I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m afraid I don’t have any experience of this cancer, but as the others have said, we all share the incurable “label”. I hope you will soon have some answers and a plan. It really does make quite a difference to coping with the diagnosis. We’re all at different stages of treatment too, so we can offer support regardless of the situation. Sending you a virtual hug.

• Hi Mikel

Please call me Lisa. Thank you so much for your message  i am in limbo at the mo until I get a full diagnosis. Everyone on here has been so kind and I feel like i'm not alone on my journey now. No doubt I will bombard everyone with questions once I know what I'm dealing with. Thank you again for getting in touch xx

• Hi there,

Thank you for replying to my post, everyone has been so supportive and I can't thank you all enough. I do feel better just knowing I can discuss things on here. Once I find out what cancer I have and what treatment I will be having I will feel a lot better. Thank you so much again xx