Good morning

• 16 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Good morning everyone! Wet and rainy here In Manchester bits it's another day to smash and enjoy one and all whatever we do! 

Take care and enjoy!

• Hi there, woke for snack n sleep pills but still alive ill catch up then A-team tomorrow, glad you ok although Ur poorly take care 

Lee

• Hi Annette if i can i have 2 massages a week, been having them for 30 years and as i don't drink 35 year now, and never smoked see them as an enjoyable, relaxing coping mechanism, i usually have more at this tie as my friends book me them as xmas presents, though todays is cancelled as Robyn has covid, so will have to wait till tomorrow,

Eddie

• Hi Eddie, That's a shame you missed your massage! There seems to be a lot of Covid around! Stay safe.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Your right Annette i know quite a few with covid and long covid, My hospice has a long covid support programme

Eddie

• Hi Eddie, When I was in hospital last March, the ward got shut down to visitors because of Covid on the ward. Inevitably I got it too but they gave me the Covid drugs and I was fine.

A friend is in a Care Home and it means I can't visit. What is strange is, the staff are not wearing even masks. Also they are allowing 1 designated visitor per patient, so her eldest son is visiting, but I don't think even the visitors wear masks. No wonder it is doing the rounds!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Care homes puzzle me with their response to covid, i think you either have a proper prevention system or just allow visitors in, I dont see the logic of somewhere in between,

Eddie