Art for Art's sake No.2

• 22 replies
  • 44 subscribers

As the last arty thread was rather top heavy on pages I'm taking a leaf out of Ellie's book and starting a new thread.

Thought we could kick off with our Christmas cards here and any Christmassy arty images you may care to post.

Here's a little card from me and Rob to everyone on our Forum. This image is from a collagraph and is part of my new exhibition.

I thought it had a nice wintry feel after faffing with it in Photoshop for a bit to make it look different.

• Off to the docs now for my B12 hopefully it will give me a much needed boost.

• Hi Rainie,

I have been trying to insert a photo I just took from our front window as it is snowing heavily here at the moment!

I thought there was a camera icon but it is not there. If I press 'insert' click on 'image/video/file' then click on that, I don't see how to access my photos!

Any advice! I wonder if anywhere else has snow!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi  

The camera button is on the reply box, along from where it says paragraph - the box icon.

If you click on that - choose media picker or whatever it says for your phone. There is usually a choice of make video or take photo and something else - it should hopefully take you to your photos.

A x

• Thanks, I use my iPad and not my: mobile and sometimes (like now) the icon for photo is there but at other times it says 'insert' but that never takes me to my photos. Anyway here goes!

This was taken from our front window yesterday (Sat) morning!

Love Annette x

• Wow that's some front garden Annette.

• I access the site from my PC so don't know about the phone. Sorry. No snow here so would be nice to see yours. Rainie x

• Wow. There it is. xxx

• Hi Ulls, Health & Happiness is wished for you and your wife for 2024!
    Not all of that is my front garden Ulls! It looks like it because the snow is covering the road! If you use your fingers to expand the photo, you will see our wrought iron fence, then the tree in the centre, passed the fence, is in a ield! We are on a corner, so our garden does go right around the side, then our drive and garage are there. We have an open outlook, as you see but what you can't see are the Campsie Hills in the centre in the distance because of the snow!

Love Annette x

• Happy New year to you and all your family Annette, your either up late or early, your garden is lovely.