This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Good morning all, yes LindaSue BP is rather poetic and not at all well in the head department lol. I hope your coping the Christmas rush. Ulls I take it you've a new front door, is it  a Rock Door.  Ellie how is your Christmas list doing, mine is getting longer by the day, mind you you'll miss the traffic on the roads using your broom. Me well been having trouble getting out of my armchair, so Ray bought me a lovely Rise and Recline chair, I'm so pleased with it. Any way hope uou all have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning Moi

Sorry your having trouble getting out chair, hope it improves, with your chair.

#Well wrote my list yesterday, omg did not have enough room on the paper, filled up. and have now put some  on the back.

My  broom stick is really handy, i have to say,

BP; is a very  intelligent person, in his own little world, talk's  a lot of séance at times, though, few and far between, though we all love  him lol.

Always set alarm for Friday for 6.30, and woke up this morning 5.15, so was up at 5.45

Merry Christmas, xx

• I've been awake since 5am made us a cup of tea. Braving the shops oh I dread it, saw a few things I wanted for the boys but didn't have there sizes. So the search is on. I think my Emma left the boys in their grow bags to  long lol. There like giants ha ha. XX

• Well Ellie I think I'm loosing it Upside down  yesterday I missed my hairdressing appointment !!!! I thought it was 4pm it wasn't Thinking it was 2pm and she couldn't fit me in till 22nd at 6pm. So will have to have a bushy head for another week. Just going to watch last night's Eastenders.  Merry Christmas and Happy shopping xx

Moi

• is it  a Rock Door. 

I have two Rock Doors, one on the front and back!  

• There very good, we had them on the house, but not now in the apartment,  all fire doors. Are you Christmas ready. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi Moi your right it rolls into place nicely, had to get one the Flintstones nextdoor had one fitted last week.

• Hi Lindasue, there isn't a medication in the world that could help BP

• Hi Ulls has your car hot no bottom cos its man powered  ho ho ho xx

Moi