This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• If you're still on the pill you must be fancying your chances, as for me my ladies hormones ruin everything.

• Always Hope lol

I am Dreaming, always Dreaming lol    Memories of the way we where lol lol

• Good morning all, up early today to take bone tablet, breakfast munched, wating for a delivery.

• Morning to you, i have just come down stairs, though showered, so breakfast time.

Dry here though a little fresh, so got to run about, to keep warm, i wish.

• Same weather as here, I spotted the postman walking past our front door, so open porch door and there was a could not deliver note, as I sit beside the porch door, it's impossible for me not to hearRageim knock or ring the bell, he just pushed the note throught. RageRageRage

• Hardly see  our post man now, once in a blue moon.

• How comes one, was siting in garden yesterday for a little while, was lovely.

Today gone to put my bins out, summer top on, OMG Freezing, never put a jumper on so quick, lol got to laugh, Happy Days,

• Good morning everyone. Bright but cold here. Yesterday we went to the cinema and saw the great escaper. Oh my dear lord I have never cried so much at a film. Not only knowing it was a true story, but Michael Caine played his part with the late Glenda Jackson so beautifully. It was just remarkable, and not a dry eye in the cinema that’s for sure. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I'm with you there because my house is the opposite way round to the others on the drive, the post tends to go to other people and they bring it to us, except for nasty kieth who puts it in his bin.

• Hi Chelle, my spouse wants to see that as well, not sure I want to see it now but pleased you enjoyed yourself