This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Sorry to say nice here, and it is still early  morning.

So  you start the day of good, if still in same bed, i was still in same bed, though over the  other side, i can spread about as much as i like nice one.

Hope you have some thing  planned, mine was a busy day yesterday, day, i can do nothing, if i wish. x

• Good morning all. Tricia happy shopping, your bright and breeze today enjoy.xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie it's bright here this morning,  just had my first cuppa and will get up when my breakfast is ready Ray's turn to make it. Nothing planned for today so we'll just take it as it comes. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls it's nice to hear you had a good night, maybe the wee dram helped. Don't know about weather in the night, I hear nothing when my hearing aid are out, but the sun is trying to come out here. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning.. ive no plans this weekend except going to a charity bingo in local cafe at tea time. They do different charities every week this weeks is the cat charity. Hope you have a nice weekend xx

• Morning, well up showered breakfast now done, and washing on, i have nothing planned as yet, though that could change.

Yes doors opened, it is lovely here, so make the most of it, might be in garden later and i might not.

Enjoy your day. x.

• Morning Bev, charity bingo, not played that  for years and years.

Its good for a charity, at least it gets you out, thats the main thing, enjoy.

• Good morning Bev, very good charity, my little kitten lived to be 19 yrs old once she died of old age No othere cat could replace her. But I love them. Have a lovely evening xx

Moi

• Yes I'm looking forward to it. Its only for couple hrs but gets me out. Weather miserable here doubt I will get my bedding on line so a dryer day it is. X

• You got alot done yesterday so take a little rest in uour lovely garden, before you start on it again xx

Moi