This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• very interesting, you will be reading about them then

• Well getting your moneys worth, i get one every three months, i am not worth bothering about, not like you special,

• Good morning to everyone. Its grey and dark here so looks like rain I hope everyone gets up to find a good day ahead. Hugs and crossed fingers to Bev and Jac. Ellie taking it easy and resting then lol. First attack of winter flu has had me drowning in self pity lol. Does anyone know any company that will give me travel insurance. Tried one of those comparison sites said no one would offer any insurance. xxx

• Morning, i wondered where you have been,. You appear then you disappear, sorry you have had the flu.

You have your scan today, if i am correct.

Their is a group for insurance,

I can not remember the names of a couple people have mentioned, need to get brain in gear, not awake yet .'xx

• Start a new thread, head  line holiday insurance it will reach many more people.

• Try insurance with, it's on the insurance section of Macmillan 

• Good morning Tricia and all. 
    sorry to hear you’ve not been well Tricia. Flu is awful, I’ve got a covid jab on Saturday then will book flu. I went with Insurancewith. They were the only company that would ensure me. The company was set up by someone who had cancer and couldn’t get insurance. Where are you off to? 
    Jac x

• Thanks Jac i will give them a try. My daughter has a big birthday coming up so was trying to find somewhere different that her and my grandaughter would remember so hopefully will go to Lapland. How are you today.xxx

• Morning Ellie how the devil are you. It gives you all a break from me lol.Today is my scan but the hosiptal cancelled it due to my germs lol, My covid jab was supposed to be tomorrow but they cancelled that too. Ellie you know my online capabilities wouldnt know how to start a thread.JoyJoy. xxx

• Thanks Ulls i will. Hope you are feeling good today. xxx