This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• That's obtuse even for you BP, my friend 

• Hi Jac, the one I’m reading is part of the Joubert Trilogy. It’s the first one. It probably isn’t as slow as I said before. I think I’m slow because I’ve been having a lot of stress recently. Plus the dog is a barker and interrupts the flow so I have to rewind! I think the dog has also been stressed. So, we’ve been watching the Dog Academy on TV and despite barking every time a carbon copy of him barked he did actually get the message. I’ve been practicing with him and he has been barking less often. It is a miracle!

Hope you have a lovely day.  Vicky x

• Hi Ellie

im in the same boat. My iPad wasn’t working properly on Friday. I spent most of the day tearing my hair out. Every time I thought I had it sorted it went wrong again. I use the internet a lot so I was worried about security. One of my sons is going to link his computer system up with mine so he can sort it from a distance. They both work in computing. Neither of them live near so if it goes wrong I don’t have to wait for a visit or keep texting! He can only access it if I say yes to his request so perfect. 
    Hope you have a good day. Vicky x

• Oh Ulls that sounds really painfull , weather can't  make its mind up here, cloudy rain and noe sun is coming out. I'm an utter lazy bones today. Day to day jobs done and just pottering. Take care xx

Moi

• Wots obtoose Grandad?

• Ulls, I think it was very kind of you to offer support. Vicky x

• Hi i have just got on phone to my son, he is down in three weeks, told him, and he said i can fix it, i told him to get me a new one,, might as well spend some money on me for a change he laughed.

It drove me mental last night been like it since friday, i can just sit looking at it and does things, all on its own, think the d.evil has got in it. i would be lost  without mine he lives nearly four hours away, so he will set it all up, saves him doing it when he gets here. as i have other jobs that he is going to do.

I hate reyling on other people never had to,, though when needs must i suppose.

At least ts not raining, and my washing has dried. xxxx

• Not really my eyes are getting worse, so could be in with a chance lol.

• Hi Ellie, I am the same. I hate relying on other people too but there comes a time when we all have to admit we need help. My best friend practically ordered me to swallow my pride!

Vicky x

• Hi I'm glad your son is seeing to a new laptop for uou Ellie.  Well the sun is shining her, I've just been out in the communal garden for a bit of sun, was loverly. Doing dinner now. Burned the sprouts, I forgot to put water in them !!!!!! I've definitely LOST IT. Never mind, I'm still here. xx

Moi