This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• I hope your knee is not causing you to much pain, my left knee is a problem sometimes ok at moment so walking stick in shoe cupboard 

• Nurse just rang me she said she doesn't think they doing anti viral meds now for covid. She will find out and let me no.

• Blimey I don’t know where to but in!!! Never known our chats to be so busy! 
    BP once again I had to google your great intellect…please stick to my levelNerd

i’m so enjoying my kind of weather, sad I haven’t got a swimming pool. Just got in from Tesco. 
    sorry about your fall Moi yes it knocks you for six! 
    Bev I too got some kits through the post and have go on line if need be. Hope you’ll be ok. 
    what a great achievement Moi, your great niece getting her wings. I don’t like flying although we’d be lost without pilots and those who love the job. 
    Ellie did you put the world to right with your hairdresser  

Please take care everyone and no more accidents! 
    Going to cook a nice rump steak as part of my keto diet Grin 

Keep up the wrist competition BP and Ulls let’s see who wins  

Judy xx

• Hi Bev, when my sister had it they said test everyday, you need 2 clear tests in a row before you can go out. Probably changed as everything is changing all the time. Take care xx

Moi

• Oh Judy enjoy your steak yum yum. We are bring really adventuris chicken stir fry (as usual).  I couldn't face tesco today , your brave. xx

Moi

• Judy, i made a mistake again next week, will not happen again.

It will be the survival of the   strongest, in the competion, on the wrist scenario.

• Let’s take a bet who wins Joy 

and yes, take care Ellie xx

• Dear Ellie I've stayed indoors as its just to hot today. My brother said it was 80 degree's this morning ( that's in old money) god knows what it is now. I'm quit comfortable using my lovely silk fan my daughter gave me. You looking good with your hair cut, I go hairdressers on Thursday, me hair looks like a bust mattress at the moment xx

Moi

• Moi its next week, i must be losing it, had everything ready, so washed floors instead. Yes it is rather warm, have to say, not ventured out, been busy and was waiting  for a  phone call.