This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Not sure what Branston was doing, think he was lifting his mattress to put some more £50 note's under it possible.

• Thanks for that! It was a labour of love obviously then!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good  Morning Everyone.

There is a saying, the early bird, catches the worm, well this bird, was up 6.30 and have not caught one yet.

Couple small jobs today, to warm.

Get my hair cut, lady comes to the house.

Hope every one has a nice day, and enjoy the sunshine, if you like it, i.

xxx

• Thank you all for your sympathy and empathy.

just managed to log on due to extreme wrist pain to find mocking posts.

And new bed already falling apart quicker than I am. Both got the same short life expectancy I reckon!

• Good morning All, another beautiful day! I think summer is here! Yes Ulls I’m a baby. I’m 54, am I the youngest here? You are up early Ellie and already busy. I’ve got allotment volunteering today 

BP how is the wrist? Don’t think we heard about it yesterday 
    How is everyone else today? 
    love Jac x

• Good morning Ellie.  We have blue skies and warm weather. Have a few things to do this morning, then a walk in the park before it gets to hot. My great niece got her wings yesterday to fly for BA were all very proud of her.  Yesterday I tried to post on here but couldn't  post, got on OK but couldn't post so gave up. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Jac have a nice day in the allotments,  take some water with you. I take water with me were ever I go. So your our baby girl on here and a very nice one as well. Have a lovely day.

Moi

• A worm for breakfast. Good heavens 

• Don't encourage Branston to moan he's worse than me, by the way I've got osteoarthritis.

• Hi Moi doe's she have 2 wings or 1?