This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Well Well set the alarm again wrong time, so now it is  7am and should be now getting up, not getting up at 6am  silly silly me.

To early to know whether wise  what the day has to bring.

So its Good morning Every one, have had two  cups of tea, that is the day started for me.

People having company today, nice one, that's you Moi,,  others getting treatment, or bloods or scans maybe. hope all goes well.

I am just going out to spend some Money, why not, s all have a nice day xxxx

• Morning Ellie ive been up for a couple of hours too great isnt it. lol.Have a good day and spend, spend, spend lol. weather not looking great here this morning hopefully it will get better. xxxx

• Good morning Ellie, early riser you can take your time getting ready. Just having my first cuppa. Family arriving about lunch time, can't wait. Have a nice time shopping, you won't be home so late this week. Have a good day. xx

Moi

• Hi Moi2 Have a great time with your family nothing better than family. xxx

• Well morning Tricia i could be out all week, the amount of money i have to spend lol lol

Showered half dressed, having breakie, you have a good day as well.

• Enjoy your company Moi, could be next week, when i get back, or i might not come back, who knows, xxx

• Good Morning all, it's bright and sunny here, just finished breakfast and tablets taken.

Ellie enjoy your day out, Moi heve a lovely time with your family, only thing I'm doing to day is saying goodbye to yet an other friend 

• Good morning!
    It’s overcast but warm here today. We’ve got the gas people digging up the road, road closed and now they’re digging a hole outside our house. They need access to side of house to put a new pump in and they need to fiddle with gas meter. We’re supposed to be going away later so that should be interesting! Might have to be a cold shower for me before we go. 

Happy Friday, hope you all have a good day with doctors appointments, blood tests   family and friends coming and shopping. What a busy bunch you are. 
    love Jac x

• Yes please to the bounty bar!